Saturday, November 15, 2008

Un-Yarn Geek Love

Today I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up some stuff for the Thanksgiving Break. I went to the clearance aisle and found yarn! It was pretty, Yarn Bee's Highland Thistle in Loch Ness. I started putting skeins into my basket. When I got to ten, I really took a feel of the yarn, and it felt like... plastic bags. The "thistle" part felt like plastic bags! 

I could just imagine knitting with it, and the pain my hands would be in. 

So I put it all back. 

Every last skein. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww.

i was excited for you...till the "rest of the story". i love to find nice yarn on sale.

Christine said...

I still have a bunch of stuff from my last look at the clearance aisle! And it won't cut up my hands like the Thistle. I'm waiting for them to come out with Thorns!